Monday 3 June 2013

Screening

We had our screening on Friday.  I dont think I slept the night before!!!

It wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. At least we didn't have to make two trips. It took about 5 hours for the interviews and physometric testing. We do feel positive about it though. Our home visit will be during the month of June and on 28 June the panel will decide if we are suitable or not.

I've been doing a little shopping,sumtin I've waited years for to do. I just love walking in the little clothing isles and feeling the stuff.

I visited my friend who recently had a baby and her baby was exactly 2 months old,the age  our baby will be more or less when we get him/her. It was so good for us to get an idea of how big our baby will be. Plus she was toooo cute!!!

Now we just have to wait for our home visit and we'll be set.

Till next time...

No comments: